Sunday, February 4, 2024

Spiritual weight 4

 “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10KJV

Do you remember how the weighing scale operates? The known weight will be on one side, and the unknown weight will be added on the other side until the two sides are balanced. The weighing scale of the enemy uses adversity on one side. Your spiritual weight is exactly the amount of adversity you can balance out or handle. I wish life was without trouble or adversity. Unfortunately, it is not so. However, the good news is that if you connect to God, you will always carry more spiritual weight than any adversity or trouble the devil throws at you.

 “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.” Job 14:1KJV

“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV

Perhaps you are going through things right now. I have good news for you: you shall overcome. The enemy cannot defeat you if you are faithful (1 John 5:4). The son of wickedness cannot lord it over you if you are anointed (Psalms 89:22).  The bible says, in your patience, possess ye your soul, because there shall not be a hair of your head perish. (Luke 21:18-19).  Keep on waxing strong. Keep on speaking against your adversity; tell the storm to cease (Mark 4:39) and the mountain to move (Mark 11:23). God is for you, and nothing and no one can be against you. You are more than conquerors.

All your trouble shall be your stepping stones for advancement, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and terminate my battles, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: