Friday, February 23, 2024

How you determine your fate!

 “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29

You can determine your fate by using your faith. Your faith is the paddle of the canoe of your fate. The best you can do for yourself is to build your faith in the fate you desire. If you build your faith in the word of God, your fate will be good and victorious. Faith can be positive or negative. When faith is negative, it is called doubt, unbelief, and fear. Your faith is about your thoughts, declarations, and actions. You can never sink in life if your thoughts align with God’s word. If you take charge of your faith, you can determine and control your fate. You do this by taking charge of what you hear, think about, and declare.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

“Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” Matthew 12:33-34KJV

What people say cannot affect you until you take it in and use your mouth to declare it. If you take care of your insides, your outsides will be alright. Spend time with God’s word and with people of faith to increase your faith. Mind what you watch, listen to, and read because they are the real determinants of your faith and, consequently, your fate.

I see your fate is glorious in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I decree, it is well with my soul, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: