Monday, February 12, 2024

Dealing with household wickedness 4

“And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:6 KJV

God sees any wickedness against you as an act of disobedience to Him when you walk in obedience to Him. This is why people who trust and obey God enter into His rest (Hebrews 4:3). There is a realm of rest in this tempestuous and cruel world. This realm is where people who wilfully obey God dwell. God is merciful, but wilfully disobedience exposes a man and makes him susceptible to wickedness. Joseph knew this and that was why he refused to sleep with his master’s wife. He knew that no evil could prevail against him if he walked in obedience to God.

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9 KJV

“And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV

There is nothing a hen can do to corn kept in a bottle, so also there is no wickedness that can prevail against a man who walks in obedience to God. God sees an act of obedience as an act of faith. And faith moves God (Hebrews 11:6). Obedience to God attracts His blessings and favor. This was why Joseph became a prime minister in Egypt. This was why the Philistines could not prevail against Isaac. This is also your key to prevailing over your household wickedness. Whatever God tells you to do, do!

 May you be obedient to God in all things, in Jesus’ name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi

Repairer and Restorer Ministries International (RARMINT)

Join us online (my Facebook page) every Wednesday at 7pm and physically every Sunday at 11am for a destiny-fulfilling encounter. The venue is 401 Ancore building adjacent Sunnypark, 85 Steve road, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

+27789240238, +27744147709

amosadeniyi7@yahoo.com

"Giving shape to your destiny”

No comments: