Wednesday, February 14, 2024

God of great things

 “The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.” Psalms 126:3 KJV

Our God, our Father, does great things, we should believe Him for great things, pursue great things in His name, and achieve great things. Let me share with you four things that I have learnt from the scriptures. God will do what you believe Him for (Mark 9:23). Whether it is great things or small things you believe God for, God still remains God (Malachi 3:6). God uses unexpected instruments to do great things (1 Cor 1:27). When God does great things through you, you will be glad (Psalms 126:3).

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;” 1 Corinthians 1:27KJV

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13KJV

If you look weak and incapable but you are willing to engage God, then you are a candidate for great things. You can choose to do either small or great things, but you must know that the strength of God is available for which ever you decide to do. The outcome depends on how you can engage the strength of God and not on your own strength. Learn all you can but ask God to empower you to do great things through His Spirit.

You shall do great things, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint and me power me to do great things, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: