Friday, February 16, 2024

Overcoming confusion in destiny

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.” Matthew 22:29 KJV.

One of the most confused people in the Bible were the Pharisees and the Sadducees. The reason was that they looked at the scriptures with the tentacle of religion and not that of the kingdom and destiny. Head knowledge of the scriptures is different from revelational knowledge of the scriptures. If the scripture is revealed to you by the Holy Spirit, you can never be confused about life and destiny. If you know the scripture and the power of God, your life and destiny can never be in error. Beloved, you need both; knowing either can still lead to confusion. If you know the scripture without knowing the power of God, you will be confused. If you know the power of God without knowing the scriptures, you will still be confused. If you don’t know either, fulfilling your destiny becomes difficult, if not impossible.

“And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.” Luke 24:45 NKJV

“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.” John 16:13 KJV

If you really desire to make your life better than the best you have ever witnessed, you must invest your time in studying the scriptures and praying. You may also need to ask for the wisdom and power of God. Our physical strength and ability cannot actually carry out the destiny that God has for us. The earlier we recognize our self-insufficiency, the more we can cry to God to give us what it takes to avoid confusion and fulfill our destiny.

You will not be confused, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes of understanding to comprehend the scriptures and anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: