Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Say it boldly!

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; …. for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.” 1 Samuel 17:45-47KJV.

Whenever you are confronted by any situation or challenge, speak to it first. Whether a Goliath or a storm, be it a mountain or a valley, your first weapon of defense and victory is your declaration. Unfortunately, many people declare negativity in those situations, giving a voice to the enemy. You must be a voice for your solution, not a voice for your problems. David was untrained and inexperienced, but he knew God, and that was the basis of his bold declaration against Goliath. It became totally impossible for Goliath in the battle, so David killed him as he declared.

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” Mark 4:39

“Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28KJV

Even if you are afraid, make a bold declaration against the opposition. Declare it repeatedly until you have confidence. Everything has the ability to hear and obey. Speak and expect a positive response. God spoke to bring order to the void or formless world. You have the power to speak and see results (Matthew 16:19).

Your word is your solution to your world in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I decree …………… , in Jesus’ name. (put in your declaration).

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: