Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Dealing with household wickedness 5

 “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” Ephesians 6:16 KJV

No wickedness can prevail against you until it succeeds in convincing you to doubt God. Your faith in God will quench any wickedness at any time. Your faith in God is a shield for your life and destiny. If you have a word from the Lord and you believe and walk in the word, no wickedness can subdue you. Faith in God is a doubt of the enemy; a doubt of God is called fear (negative faith). You should simply walk on water because God says so and don’t give room to the threat of the enemy. You cannot sink unless you doubt God. If doubt wants to set in, quickly ask Jesus to save you and He will surely hold your hand.

“And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” Matthew 14:29-31KJV

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17KJV

Your faith in God is your lifeline. What God said to you is superior to what the enemy is trying to do against you. The size and the strength of your opposition do not count if God has spoken to you. Just go ahead and take the land even if the giants are there (Numbers 13:30). Just go ahead and kill the Goliath, after all, he is uncircumcised, but you are because of the covenant (1 Samuel 17:26).

May faith be found in you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my life be full of Your faith and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: