Saturday, February 24, 2024

You will be helped!

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

I have always approached every situation with a conviction in my heart. This conviction is that I will be helped. I want you to also have that conviction within you. One of the pieces of evidence of God’s presence in the life of a believer is His help. This help is timely, unusual, and supernatural. Even when I had to wait for some time before the help came, it had always been timely. At times, the help has come in terms of an inexplicable strength. While I try to do what is humanly possible to develop myself, I rely on His help for results that only He can give.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” Philippians 4:13

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16KJV

The secret of great men and women in the kingdom of God is that they know how to believe God and receive His help. This is they are not hasty in His presence. They spend time with Him knowing that their lives and results depend on what they receive from Him. You see, whenever a situation is trying to harass you and expose your weakness, it is trying to tell you to connect to the help that cannot fail, which is available to you through the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

You will be helped in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I decree, it is well with my soul, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: