Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Two great destiny prayers.

 “….. You do not have because you do not ask God.” James 4:2bKJV

There are two prayer requests that I believe everyone should pray for destiny's fulfillment. They are actually one prayer point but worded differently. Moses prayed, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here……..” David prayed, “Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.” This is a prayer for the presence of God or for the Holy Spirit. None of us can make it in this life without the Holy Spirit or the presence of God in our lives.

“And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.” Exodus 33:15-16 KJV

“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.” Psalms 51:11KJV

The presence of God indicates that you have found the grace of God. The presence of God will separate you from others. The presence of God will give you supernatural results in every area of your life. No matter who you are or your status, ask for the presence of God in your life. You cannot be wasted, nor can you be stopped, if you carry God’s presence or His Holy Spirit upon your life.

May the presence of God abide with you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your presence go with me and give me rest, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: