Sunday, February 18, 2024

Use what you have 1

 “Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” John 14:30 KJV.

If you understand that the material world was created from the immaterial, you will not underestimate the intangible resources within you. Although the real breakthrough is when the intangible becomes tangible to you and you make use of it as such. The name of Jesus is enough to create the world that you desire. Peter spoke about this as if it were tangible; he spoke about it as like silver and gold that a man can hold and behold. I believe there is a status you attain in Christ where spiritual things become as real and tangible as physical things.

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:9-11KJV

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.” Proverbs 18:10KJV

I have seen people boast of charms before—things that fail men (1 Kings 18). The name of Jesus is more than any charm or armlet. The name of Jesus can never fail. The wise man described the name as a strong tower. The name was more than intangible to him. You have the name of Jesus; use the name and see victories in your life.

May you experience victory this week, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let my situation change for good, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: