Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Come up here!

 “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.” Revelation 4:1

The higher you go, the wider you see. Going deeper in your relationship with God enables you to access more of God’s grace and gifts for your life. Spiritual intelligence is the result of spiritual depths. The kingdom of darkness is always exposed before a man whose spiritual antenna is alive and active. God will give you more if you get hungry for more of Him. God is telling you this morning to come up here so that He may show you things that will distinguish you in this generation.

“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.” Matthew 5:6

“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.” Psalms 42:1

Now the first thing you need is an accurate assessment of your spiritual levels. Your spiritual levels depend on what you have received from the Lord and, consequently, what He can do through you. You must be anointed, and you know it. You must have access to the mystery of His word. You must leave in total obedience to His instructions for your life. You must seek to know and do His will in every situation. As you fellowship with the Lord, ask for more of Him in your life.

May God pour more of Himself into you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me passion for spiritual growth and make me hungry for more of You in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: