Thursday, February 8, 2024

You can predict your future!

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path.” Proverbs 3:5KJV

Someone said the best way to predict your future is to create it and I agree. The question is, how do you create a future for yourself? The first way is to set goals, commit them to the Lord, and pursue them with all your heart. Another way is to get a vision from God and run with it with your whole heart. If you run with no vision or goal for your life, you have created a future of emptiness for yourself. Whether consciously or unconsciously, you are running with something. Be intentional about your life; commit yourself to a course.

“And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” Genesis 11:6 KJV

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:” 2 Timothy 4:7 KJV

The energy that God puts inside a man is enormous. It would be a foolish thing to waste it on frivolous things. The truth is that everyone is pursuing something. The greatest breakthrough a man can experience is aligning his pursuit with the purpose of God for his life. You were created for something. You were created to create. Let the world see what God can do through a man who cooperates with Him.

You are in this world to reign, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me passion for what you want me to do with my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name. 

No comments: