Monday, February 26, 2024

Oh God where are you? 2

 “And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” 2 Corinthians 6:16

God dwells in people, in nations, and in communities where He is welcomed. Every New Testament believer is a habitation of God through His indwelling Spirit. God is in every community where an altar has been raised to Him. Wherever God is, there will be peace, prosperity, and liberty. Wherever God is, you will find His shekinah glory and His rest. The real need of the world today is a people who carry the presence of God and communities where God’s presence rules and reigns.

“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.” Genesis 28:16-17

“When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.” Psalms 114:1-2

Moses cried to God in Exodus 33:15, If Your presence goes not with me, don’t take us further from here. Samson shook himself but did not know that the presence of God had left him (Judges 16:20). God can depart from a person or a community despite the fact that He is omnipresent. We must all be desperate to be carriers of God in this rotten generation. Ask God to make you His mobile altar. You see, we will take nations for Jesus if the presence of God is with and in us.

May you be God’s sanctuary and His habitation, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God,  show me Your glory, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: