Sunday, February 25, 2024

Oh God where are you? 1

 “Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.” Jeremiah 23:23-24

God is omnipresent; there is no doubt about that. The Psalmist said His presence is everywhere (Psalms 139:7–10); however, His effect or act is not everywhere. This is because He gave the earth to the children of men. Unfortunately, this world of men has become the spirit world. You must engage God in your own world; otherwise, you will be asking, Oh God, where are you? The people of the world are engaging satan in their lives, although satan is not omnipresent. This is the reason why a lot of demonically enforced incidents occur in the world: prostitution, drugs, kidnapping, human trafficking, and such vices. God is where His will is known and done.

“The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.” Psalm 115:16

“Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10KJV

If you find God’s will for your life and submit yourself to His will, you will enjoy His presence. Genesis 39:3-4 says concerning Joseph, “And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.” God is where His anointing is. God is where His purpose is. God is where His instructions are obeyed.

May you carry the presence of God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God hold my hand and walk with me through the wilderness of this world, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: