Sunday, February 11, 2024

Dealing with household wickedness 3

“I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.” Psalm 89:20-22 KJV

The anointing of God upon your life is your defense against any wickedness, including household wickedness. The anointing is an indication that the hand of the Lord is established with you; this means no hand can be against you. You know some house wickedness is not only physical orchestration, but some are also satanically backed. The only way to quench such wickedness is to be anointed. Unfortunately, many destinies have been wasted because, when wickedness came against them, their heads were dried. May your head not lack oil in Jesus’ name.

“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 105:14-15KJV

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27 KJV

The anointing is both the anti-yoke and anti-burden power of God. When the people of Samson gave him over to the enemy, the anointing came upon him, and he was set loose to destroy the enemy. David was too anointed to be defeated. Even when Absalom came against him, the anointing protected him. You must deliberately ask God to anoint you, no matter what God has called you to do. You must maintain fellowship with the Holy Spirit until you are anointed, and you must stay anointed.

May be anointed throughout your lifetime, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi

Repairer and Restorer Ministries International (RARMINT)

Join us online (my Facebook page) every Wednesday at 7pm and physically every Sunday at 11am for a destiny-fulfilling encounter. The venue is 401 Ancore building adjacent Sunnypark, 85 Steve road, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

+27789240238, +27744147709

amosadeniyi7@yahoo.com

"Giving shape to your destiny”

No comments: