Thursday, February 15, 2024

Eyes for opportunity

 “Behold (SEE), I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19 KJV emphasis mine.

There are opportunities right where you are. There are ways in the wilderness. There are rivers in desert places. Do you believe this? If you don’t believe there are opportunities right where you are, you cannot see them. People are stranded in life because they cannot see opportunities, or they are not taking the opportunities that come their way. God is saying to you, Behold, that is see! May you see what God is showing to you in Jesus’ name. Your mind must conceive of the opportunity for you to appropriate it. May your eyes of understanding be enlightened in Jesus’ name.

“And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” Hebrews 11:15 KJV

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19 KJV

When you are "mind-full" of what you are looking for, you see opportunities that others cannot see. Put your mind to work in the right direction. Pray also specifically that God should open your eyes to see. Both your spirit and your mind have eyes that are instrumental to your breakthrough. Be full hearted about your desire and see the breakthrough (Jeremiah 29:13).

You have a sound mind, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes to appropriate what you have given me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: