Thursday, February 22, 2024

Align your thoughts with God’s!

 “O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.” Psalm 92:5KJV.

If you desire to do great work, you have to align your thoughts with God’s thoughts. The thoughts of God are deep, and that is why His works are great. There are no impossibilities with God. There are no limitations with God. And fortunately, He has offered to live in men and make them think like Him. He made His thought known to us through the scriptures. He gave us access to His voice in the now. If you choose to walk with God at all costs, align your thoughts with His, and you will do great work.

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:35

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 14:12 KJV

In John 6:28–29, the people asked Jesus, How shall we do the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on him whom he had sent. You know how the Holy Spirit interpreted it to me. To believe on whom God has sent is to align your thoughts with God’s.

Your thoughts will be deep in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God take me with you in Your deep thoughts, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: