Thursday, February 1, 2024

Spiritual weight 1

 “Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.” Daniel 5:27KJV

God has a scale; the enemy also has a scale. The scale of God measures your spiritual weight through the level of your faith, the level of your anointing, and your level of patience. On the other hand, the enemy measures your spiritual weight through adversity, tests, and trials. Let us talk about your measure of faith first. If your faith measures the right weight, you will always conquer whatever adversity, test, or trial the enemy throws at you. John 5:4 says, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10 KJV

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12:3KJV

Your faith is revealed by your response to the word of God. Your faith is acting on the word of God or operating in the wisdom of God. Belshazzar was found wanting because he knew the word of God but went against it. He became a spiritual fool, and his spiritual weight was below measure. You must make a conscious effort to grow in faith by meditating on the word of God (Acts 20:32), praying in the Spirit (Jude 1:20–21), and walking in obedience to the word of God (2 Cor 10:6).

May you increase in faith, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I receive the measure of faith given to me by God, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: