Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The impossible is possible!

 “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23 KJV

If you are a reader of the Bible, you ought to know by now that what people call the impossible is possible. Impossibility exists only in the realm of men who do not believe. The Israelites walked through the Red Sea on dry land. The wall of Jericho sank before them. David killed an experienced, well-protected giant called Goliath. Mary, a virgin, became pregnant. Jesus fed five thousand men with two loaves and five fishes. Paul, beaten by a venomous serpent, did not feel anything. I am sure you could add your own, giving testimony of an impossible situation that has been made possible by the power of God operating through you.

“But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.” Numbers 14:24KJV

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35KJV

You need the spirit of faith to come into you to turn the impossibility into possibility. This was what Caleb had, and he did not mind the giant but believed God to take the promised land. You need the Holy Spirit to come upon you. This was what happened to Mary that made her conceive as a virgin. As a Christian, you must have the Holy Spirit upon you and the spirit of faith in you.

May you do the impossible this month, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, Let the spirit of faith possess me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: