Sunday, January 7, 2024

Use the word of God 3

 “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.”  Matthew 7:24-25KJV

The wisest thing to do on earth is to act on the word of God. What the word says you can do, you can definitely do. What the word says you should do, you should definitely do. When you do what the word says, you naturally work in the supernatural. You cannot be shaken by the storm of life, if you are a doer of the word. Faith is activated when you do what the word says. Faith makes the impossible possible.

“And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29 KJV

“His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5 KJV

No matter what you are going through, ask God to speak to you or give you a word. Whatever He says to you, do. This is the way to walk on water. This is the way to experience a supernatural breakthrough. God has a word for every situation you have found yourself in. Cultivate the habit of going into the written word of God to find what you should do whenever you have a challenge. The word of God is the wisdom of God for you in every circumstance.

You will walk in wisdom this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, empower me to manifest Your glory this year, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: