Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Turning failure into success! 1

 “O Lord, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!”  Joshua 7:8 JKV

Failure is not your portion. Failure is an opportunity to learn the right way to do things. Failure means knowing what does not work. However, failure is frustrating and must not continue or repeat itself.  If you have failed at something, you can begin again and go on to succeed. However, you need to find the reason for the failure first. Don’t start again until you know what went wrong with the first attempt. Joshua failed against AI. He went to God to find out why. God told him the reason. He corrected it, and God gave him the strategy to conquer AI.

“And the Lord said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face? Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.” Joshua 7:10-11 JKV

“And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:” Joshua 8:1 KJV

Someone said, and I agree, “Although a man may appear to be honest and intelligent, if he tries this or that thing and always fails, it is on account of some fault or infirmity that is not seen but nevertheless exists.” Sometimes the reason for the failure may not be so obvious, and digging may be needed to unravel it. If one does not want to repeat the failure, he must find out the cause and deal with it.

Your success is now in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise, turn my failure into success, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: