Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Be a giant killer!

 “Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” 1 Samuel 17:36 KJV

You have been a victim of the circumstances of life long enough; now is the time to be a victor. Your redemption makes you a victor, don’t live like a victim. Every situation that comes your way is an opportunity to shine, and you must see it that way. A few days ago, I wrote on my Facebook page, “If you don't have a positive view when you look at challenges and problems, you cannot contribute anything to this world or to yourself.” In other words, you must take advantage of circumstances, not circumstances take advantage of you. If you want to be great in life, you must be a giant killer.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4KJV

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13KJV

Any situation that looks tough is a giant that must be killed and conquered. Don’t run away from them, because if you do, you are still coming back to meet them. You cannot go to the next level without dealing with them. Fortunately for you as a Christian, you are not alone; greater is He that is in you than he that is the world. Please go ahead, kill that giant, and move to your next level.

No giant will be able to withstand you this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes to see opportunities in adversities, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: