Sunday, January 28, 2024

Go forward!

 “The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:... Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.” Deuteronomy 1:6-8KJV

I have a commandment from the Lord to you: go forward. You have dwelt long enough on this mount; go forward. Fear not; go forward. This year must not be like the past; go forward. No barrier or obstacle can stop you; go forward. This is your time to do new things; go forward. Let the spirit of faith enter you; go forward. Don’t go backward; go forward. Don’t remain in the same spot; go forward. Don’t maintain the status quo; go forward.

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:” Exodus 14:15 KJV

“And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29 KJV

If you have dwelt long in the same spot, you need to hear a new voice. The voice of the Lord is coming to you this day; go forward. Your prayers are answered; go forward. Your mindset must be different from the mindset that has kept you stagnant and backward. Ask that the mind that was in Christ Jesus be in you. Ask that the spirit of faith possess you. Ask that God show you new things. Believe that God is with you, and take a step forward. Do what you have never done before; read books you have not read before, pray as you have never prayed before, and think the way you have never thought before.

You are going forward this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me to a new and greater height this year, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: