Monday, January 1, 2024

Fan it to flame!

 “For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands,” 2 Timothy 1:6 ESV

You are the solution the world is looking for. You are the answer to someone’s question, or you have the answer someone is looking for. There is a gift from God in your life that the world needs. All you must do is fan the gift into flame, and the people who need it will gather around it. Don’t neglect your gift; identify it, develop it, pray about it, and put it to use. Your glory is attached to your gift. Your satisfaction and fulfillment are attached to your gift. You are not without a gift; you are loaded.

“And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither.” 1 Samuel 16:11KJV

“And Gilead's wife bare him sons; and his wife's sons grew up, and they thrust out Jephthah, and said unto him, Thou shalt not inherit in our father's house; for thou art the son of a strange woman.” Judges 11:2 KJV 

If you don’t look down on yourself, the world will not look down on you. When David was put on the backside of life, he used the opportunity to fan his gifts into fame. When a king was needed, they had to send for him. Jephthah was put out of his father’s house because they said he was a bastard. He developed himself to become a man of war. The same people who ejected him sought his help. Someone said if you set yourself on fire, people will gather to watch you burn. Kindle the fire of the Holy Ghost in your life; the world surely needs it.

You will manifest this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bring me out of obscurity into the limelight, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: