Thursday, January 18, 2024

Who do you follow?

 “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”  Matthew 4:19KJV

Who do you follow? Who mentors you? This is a strong determinant of who and what you will become. Who you follow makes you into something. It is easy to become someone by following the teachings and the way he or she does things. When you read someone’s book or watch his or her video, you are following the person. I can assure you that he or she is making you into something. Determine what you want to become and follow the person who has achieved it. You must follow someone who is already a success in your chosen profession or your calling for you to succeed in the same endeavor.

“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12KJV

“Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.” 1 Corinthians 11:1KJV

You cannot miss it if you follow Jesus Christ. You cannot miss it if you follow someone who is following Jesus Christ. You cannot miss it if you follow people who walk by faith and with patience. You cannot miss it if you follow people who have obtained the promises of God or achieved results. Think of these when choosing who you follow. You can never be casual about who you follow; it determines your destiny. Who you follow determines what follows you.

May you engage in the right companies, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, shepherd me and take full control of my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: