Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Take charge of your thought life

 “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:…..” Proverbs 23:7a KJV

Your thought is an incubator. Your thought is a womb. Any situation, plan, or circumstance that does not survive in your thoughts cannot be in your life. If you want to win in any situation, no matter how difficult or impossible, your thoughts must be positive and good. You can condition your mind to kill evil thoughts and let good thoughts live. This is how to take charge of your thoughts and, consequently, take charge of your life. The best way to condition your mind is to feed it with the word of God.

“A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” Matthew 12:35 KJV

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2KJV

Take responsibility for what you are thinking. If a thought is not good, kill it immediately. This is the only time when abortion is legal and good. Abort evil thoughts and let good thoughts live. Then you can see the fruit in your life. Your life will be good, too. If you think you can succeed, you are correct. If you think you can fail, you are also correct. You must paddle the canoe of your thoughts in the direction of what you really want in life.

You will succeed this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I receive the sound mind given to me by God, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: