Friday, January 12, 2024

Mining your spirit

 “The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.”  Proverbs 20:27 KJV

The solution and the idea you are looking for are hiding in your spirit. Ideas rule the world. One single idea mined out of your spirit can change your life forever. I guess you are looking for a breakthrough idea. It is right within you, embedded in your spirit. You must mine your spirit to dig it out and go into the world to solve problems and get rewarded. You must tune to the spirit within you and hear his voice. The spirit within you is the candle of the Lord. It is your mining tool to dig out the idea that will change your life forever.

“But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.” 1 Corinthians 2:10JKV

“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.” Matthew 12:34KJV

For every Christian, there are instruments to use to make the spirit speak and for you to catch it for your breakthrough idea. Meditate on the written word to receive an idea in your spirit. You are probably engaged in prayer and fasting for this year now. Ask God to reveal something to you within your spirit. If you can pray in tongue, pray in tongue, and listen to the voice of your spirit. Repeat this exercise until you have a breakthrough. You cannot afford to run this year without pursuing a breakthrough idea given to you by God through the voice of your spirit. Get your pen and paper together when you are doing this exercise and write down what comes to your mind.

May you be in tune with the voice of your spirit, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a breakthrough idea, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: