Sunday, January 14, 2024

Have a strong prayer altar!

 “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”  Psalm 91:1-2KJV

You must be heavenly-assisted and heavenly-protected in this cruel, unstable, and dark world. Your guarantee of this assistance and protection is a strong prayer altar. An altar is a place where the terrestrial engages the celestial for the things that happen in the realm of men. You cannot be wasted if your prayer altar is alive and strong. You cannot be robbed of your inheritance if your prayer altar carries fresh fire. The journey you want to do in the realm of men you must first engage in through your prayer altar for you to crush demonic and human oppositions and achieve your goals.

“Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me; When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness; As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;” Job 29:2-4KJV

“The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.” Proverbs 18:10 KJV

Your prayer altar must be fresh and serviced daily. This is where you receive fresh fire, fresh power, and fresh wisdom to conquer the day. No matter how strong you are physically, if you are weak spiritually, your destiny is not guaranteed. The people in the dark world do not joke with their altars; don’t joke with yours. Always settle the day before daybreak on your altar to command the day and manipulate things in your favor.

 You are heavenly supported and protected, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send Your fire on my prayer altar, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: