Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Heavenly assisted!

 “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.”  Zechariah 4:6KJV

Whatever you plan to achieve this year, don’t do it without God; engage the help of God. Fortunately, God’s help is available to those who will ask and to those who will make themselves available to be filled with His Spirit. No matter how skilled and talented you are, you are still limited. A less skilled but heavenly-assisted person will get a better result than the most skilled person without God. See the glory of David and Goliath in 1 Samuel 17. Put your best effort into what you do, but don’t do it without God’s help.

“And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.” 1 Kings 18:46 KJV

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:5-6 KJV

How could a man outrun a chariot driven by horses unless he was heavenly-assisted? How could a sling and a stone kill a giant well-protected from head to toe unless the user was anointed? How could a failure turn into a sudden success unless divine assistance has been accessed? Ask God to anoint and bless you, and don’t stop until you are sure it is done.

May you be the one whom God has helped this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your hand be upon me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: