Monday, January 22, 2024

Be strong in the Lord 4

 “And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;” Ephesians 6:15KJV

It is a mystery that preparation of the gospel of peace is one of the armor a Christian soldier must put on for him to be strong in the Lord and be able to withstand the opposition. This emphasizes the importance of being involved in sharing the gospel. Get ready to preach the gospel. This provides a boot for your feet. Your feet will be protected against thorns, dangerous animals like snakes and ants, and unseen germs on the battlefield. Your feet will be beautified by the boot. Your feet will be swift and take you to high places. The boot will keep your feet firm and make you ready to subdue the enemy.

“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!.” Isaiah 52:7KJV

“The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.” Habakkuk 3:19KJV

You will receive God’s strength, hinds’ feet, and open doors to go places if you have a passion for sharing the gospel. Hinds’ feet are swift, firm, and steady. This is what you receive from the Lord if you are involved in the preparation of the gospel of peace. You cannot fold your arms in sharing the gospel if you desire to be strong in the Lord. You must be prepared. You must be ready. You must be instant when it comes to giving the gospel of our Lord Jesus to the perishing world.

May you be baptized with a zeal for the gospel, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom to be a soul winner, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: