Saturday, January 6, 2024

Use the word of God 2

 “I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.” Psalm 138:2KJV

Use the word of God in your prayer. You have a 100 percent guarantee that your prayers will be answered if you do. Three ways of praying have this guarantee: prayer based on the word of God, prayer based on what God has promised you, and prayer in the spirit. The integrity of God is fully embedded in His word. He does not lie. The best reason you can give God in prayer is His word. His word is His will.

“Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” Isaiah 41:21 KJV

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” 1 John 5:14-15KJV

Just like a diligent lawyer who knows how to bring his case before a judge, you must search His word to identify the words and promises you can stand on for your request first. Then you will be confident that you cannot be denied.  When the written word becomes a personal revelation to you, you will have power with God in prayer. Perhaps you have a situation that needs urgent divine intervention or that has lingered; find the right word and meditate on it first until it becomes a personal revelation. Then confidently approach the throne of grace with the word.

You will obtain mercy this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, perform Your counsel in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: