Friday, January 5, 2024

Use the word of God 1

 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:1-3 KJV

Your circumstance is not greater than the word of God. Use the word of God to change your circumstances and create what you need in your life. Words were used to create the heaven and the earth. The "seen" was called out of the "unseen". This means what you need to see in your life that you are not presently seeing can be made to appear using words. Your sure defense in this unstable world is the word of God. Other instruments are shakeable; only the word of God abides forever. If you know how to use the word of God, nothing will shake you in this world.

“O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” Matthew 12:34 KJV

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8 KJV

Labor to put the word of God in your heart until the word becomes part of you and you can boldly speak it and act on it. This labor is done by studying the written word and meditating on the word. This is one aspect of your relationship with God that you must understand and put to work if you want your life to be different this year. Trust the word, and invest your time in it.

You will succeed this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me to use Your word, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: