Monday, January 15, 2024

It will cost you!

 “I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.”  1 Corinthians 15:31KJV

Achieving a worthwhile goal always costs something, as does walking with the Lord. I see the discipline people put in to achieve their worldly goals, but when it comes to walking with the Lord, they want to do it on their own terms. Unfortunately, it does not work that way. Walking with the Lord will cost you obedience. But I can assure you, no reward is comparable in this world or in the world to come. If you obey the Lord, you will be blessed.

“And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” Luke 9:23KJV

“And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:1-2 KJV

Obedience is a daily thing; it is not a one-time thing. The hardest life is lived by people who live in disobedience to God (Prov 13:15). Living the best life on earth is simply by hearing God, believing Him, and obeying Him. This may not be easy, but it is your guarantee of a victorious and prosperous life. Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts. Receive His voice with faith and enter into His rest in this tempestuous world.

May you hear God and walk in obedience to Him, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to walk with You in my destiny journey, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: