Thursday, January 11, 2024

Inner consciousness

 "In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”  John 7:37-38 KJV

What is within you must be stronger than what is without you if you want to always win in life. The solution you are looking for is within you. You cannot really respond to any situation beyond what is within you. Your inner faith. Your inner resilience. Your inner character. Your inner know-how. These are what matter in the face of opposition and challenges in life. What your spirit and mind can see is more important than what your physical eye can see. Focus on building the strength within you. Drink from the Lord Jesus, and let the water of solution flow from within you to the world without you.

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, Thy strength is small.” Exodus 3:4 JKV

“O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.” Matthew 12:34KJV

You don’t really have to worry about what is happening around and outside of you, just like David did not worry at all about Goliath (1 Samuel 17:32). Build your inner strength. Your spoken word is as strong as the word that is within you. What you do is as strong as your inner conviction. Be conscious of what you feed your mind and your spirit with. Meditate on the word of God and pray in the spirit always. Your belly will be filled with the water that both you and the world need.

Your strength is God’s strength, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, feed me and give me Your water to drink, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: