Monday, January 29, 2024

Get ready for a new thing!

 “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18-19 KJV

Hear the word of the Lord: Get ready for a new thing. The enemy of new things is old things, whether good or bad. Never attach yourself to an old thing; get ready for the new. Whenever God is involved, the new is supernatural. There will be a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. In other words, the impossible will become possible. I think the first step to getting ready for new things is to engage the God of new things.

“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:13-14KJV

“And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.” Mark 2:22KJV

No man can actually grow beyond his level of thinking. The next thing to do is to change your thinking. You can never encounter God and think on the same level. If you are given a new opportunity and your thinking cannot sustain it, the opportunity will be wasted. Your thinking also determines your actions. You can reach for big things when your thinking is small. You cannot reach out to new things with old thinking. Renew your mind with the word of God, which is the word of faith. Stop moving in the association of pessimists; join the association of faithful. Faith in the word of God will take you into a new experience.

Your breakthrough is now, in Jesus’ name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, do new and greater things in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: