Thursday, January 4, 2024

Give yourself to learning!

 “Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.” Proverbs 9:9 KJV

In the realm of men, the way to become is the way of learning. You can become whoever you desire if you are willing to learn. The difference between where you are and where you want to be is learning. If you have a destination in mind, identify what you need to learn and invest time in it. Start learning early so that you can make the year profitable and successful.  The truth is that what you knew yesterday is not enough to take you there; you must learn new things if you desire to get new results.

“Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52 KJV

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15KJV

Learning may be difficult, but it makes life easy. It puts you in charge. You will be able to make wise decisions and take the right steps to solve problems if you are trained in a field. If you want to be better, learn. If you are tired of being in the same spot, go and learn. Learning is your key to the next level. Stop wasting your years, start learning, and start doing what you learn. The world is waiting for you.

You will succeed this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me passion for learning, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: