Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Think big!

 “And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him, and said unto him, The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.”  Judges 6:12KJV

God is not seeing you as a dwarf; He sees you as a giant. Stop seeing yourself the way God has not seen you. God sees you as a mighty man of valor; don’t see yourself less. You cannot operate beyond the perspective you have of yourself. If you see yourself as a grasshopper, you cannot confront or kill a giant. Stop thinking small; start thinking big. God will do great things through you. Stop focusing on your weakness; start focusing on the strength of God. You must think big to do big things.

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7KJV

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23 KJV

Believe in God; believe also in yourself. Let me tell you this: if you know how to lean on God, you are strong enough to do great and mighty things (Philippians 4:13). Think of the glory if you start winning, prospering, and conquering territories. Think of how you will feel if you regain your lost years. Start seeing light where darkness has existed. Start seeing success where you failed. Meditate on God’s word and align your thinking with His thoughts for your life.

2024 is a new and better year for you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your mind be in me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: