Monday, January 8, 2024

Go for results!

 “For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”  Matthew 7:8 NIV

You will always find what you seek. This is a law in this three-dimensional world. If you are looking for an excuse not to do what you should do, you will always find one. Don’t look for excuses; look for results. You can turn things around. You can make things happen. Don’t wait for a perfect condition; start doing something towards your goal. The best way to finish an elephant is to start eating it little by little. Start now; no matter how great the task is, you will finish it.

“If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.” Ecclesiastes 11:4 TLB

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13 KJV

If you put your mind to your goal, you will succeed in it. If you desire something and are willing to pay the price, you will get it. Seek God with your whole heart, and you will find Him. Your story can never remain the same if you find God. Don’t fold your arms; start working. If you don’t have a job, create one for yourself. Whatever your hands find to do, do it well.  Be diligent in prayer, and also be diligent in working.

You will make it this year, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me what You want me to be, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: