Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Be strong in the Lord 5

 “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.” Ephesians 6:16KJV

Faith is a shield that quenches the fiery darts of the wicked. In this world that has become a habitation of cruelty, faith is your protection. No man can survive without faith, and even the righteous will die without faith. Faith is your strong defense, so you must understand faith and walk by faith. Faith is believing God above any physical evidence. Faith is esteeming the word of God above the word of men and the word of satan. Faith is the fourth eye that sees things beyond the natural and engages the force of God in the natural realm. Faith is both a gift and a fruit; faith is also a spirit. You cannot be strong in the Lord without growing in faith.

“He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.” Isaiah 52:7KJV

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17KJV

 Please don’t die cheaply; believe God in all things. Don’t fear; only believe. Don’t doubt; only believe. The proven way to have faith is to spend time with God and His word. Faith is not in place when God has not spoken. Faith is not in place when the word of God is not believed. Faith is not in place when the word of God is not spoken or acted upon. Wake up; you cannot be defeated if your shield of faith is intact.

May the spirit of faith enter into you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, kill unbelief in me and increase my faith, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: