Saturday, January 27, 2024

Be strong in the Lord 9

 “….. and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints” Ephesians 6:18KJV

Christians who are strong in the Lord are watchmen; they persevere and are intercessors. Watchmen are greater than intercessors because, apart from the grace to pray, they also have the grace to see. And much more importantly, strong Christians know how to persevere until they see the hand of God in a church, a community, and a nation. Having said all this, you need to reassess your Christianity. Please visit what has been said in the last eight days in this daily message and probe your Christian stand. This will make you adjust and become a certified army of the Lord Jesus.

“Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:” Ephesians 1:15-17KJV

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Ezekiel 22:30KJV

If you have entered the ministry of an intercessor, you are sharing a divine assignment with our Lord Jesus Himself and the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for us (Romans 8:34). The Holy Spirit is interceding for us with groanings that cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26–27). You see, if you really want to grow as a Christian, the place to start is to join the intercessors. And if you are already an intercessor, grow into becoming a watchman.

May you be strong in the Lord, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me an intercessor and a watchman, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: