Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Never doubt God!

 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

If you have a promise from God, never doubt Him, no matter your physical condition or situation. If you are not sure there is a promise for you, spend time with God until you are convinced of His promises to you.  The promises of God will sustain you if you don’t doubt Him. His words and His promises are yes and amen. God is true, the devil is a liar, and man is a liar. God never fails. His word never fails. His word is more real than any situation you are passing through.

“For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” 2 Corinthians 1:20KJV

“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalms 125:1KJV

If you decide not to doubt God, your future is predictable, and it will be good. The outcome of your life depends on what you believe or doubt. Your life also depends on who you believe or doubt. You must not doubt the word of God; rather, you must doubt any situation that is contrary to the word of God in your life (2 Cor 4:18). You must not doubt God, no matter the situation. If you don’t doubt God, you will be standing, no matter the storm of life.

May you trust God with your whole heart, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, my trust is in YOU; help me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: