Sunday, December 31, 2023

Welcome to 2024

 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” Romans 8:19

As a ministry, this is our year of manifestation. What it means is that our destiny, talents, gifts, anointing, and glory shall find expression among men. The world has been waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God. God’s way of intervening in the affairs of men is through His sons. God must find a person first and pour Himself into Him for the world to receive a divine solution to her problem. You need to look beyond your challenges and begin to see messages in your mess and miracles in your mistakes for you to become the solution the world is looking for. You must grow from just being a child of God to becoming a son of God.

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Ezekiel 22:30

“Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.” Galatians 4:1-2

The word “son” is not gender-based; it refers to both females and males. God’s way of producing sons out of His children has not changed. The first thing is that He changes their meal (Matt 4:4; Heb 5:14). You must be ready for the solid food—ready to be guided, corrected, and rebuked. You must be ready to obey at all costs. You must be ready to receive the fullness of His Spirit and trust Him with your life. You cannot behave on the same level as the world that needs you to help them. You must connect to God and allow Him to do what He wants with your life.

I decree that this year will be the best year you have ever seen, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, use me for Your glory this year 2024, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: