Sunday, December 17, 2023

Lifting the limits 2

 “And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus” Matthew 14:29

Man’s limitation is what he has heard and believed. If you want to lift the limits, you must hear and believe words that are not limiting your life. Can you hear what God is saying to you? Can you believe His word? Do not let your negative experiences or the words of a man set a limit for your life. What you are hearing is not all that is available to hear. What you can see is not all that is available to see. Stop listening to people who give you reasons why you cannot do something worthwhile with your life. You must go to God and get a word from Him.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

Jesus told Peter to come walking on the water. He believed and did. We all know that man does not walk on water, but because he heard God and believed Him, He did. If you want to go beyond the limit, you must change what you are hearing. If you believe, all things are possible for you. You can do all things through Christ, who provides you with strength. If you have it in your heart, then it is in your life. Whatever a man can conceive and believe, he can experience.

May the word that puts a limit on you die and may the word that lifts the limits live in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to believe in You for new and greater things, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: