Saturday, December 16, 2023

Lifting the limits 1

 "“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”" Luke 1:34 (NIV)

Beloved, if you connect to the Holy Spirit, your limits will be lifted. You can have results despite your human limitations. You can have results that are bigger than your strength and ability. You can make things happen even though you have no human resources to make them happen. This is one of the revelations about the birth of Jesus. We are in the season of celebration for the birth of Jesus right now. Mary said, I am a virgin; how can I be pregnant when there is such a huge limitation? The Angel told her that she should not worry about her limitations but should connect to the Holy Spirit.

“The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35 (NIV)

“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” Philippians 2:13 (KJV)

You can get supernatural results through the power of the Holy Spirit. Maybe you have tried and failed. Maybe you have recognized that you do not really have what it takes to make your goal happen. I have good news for you. It can still happen if you will allow the Holy Spirit to work it out through you. If you are a Christian, God desires that you do things that are beyond your limit through His power that is at work in you. If the Holy Spirit is in you, you have what it takes to break the limits. Align yourself with the purpose of God for your life and see Him work out the supernatural through you.

May you have the fullness of God’s spirit in your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, possess me and lift my limits, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: