Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Preparing for a miracle

 “And he said, Thus saith the Lord, Make this valley full of ditches. For thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.” 2 Kings 3:16-17

Three Kings were in danger because there was no water. The prophet said to them: prepare ditches to receive the water. Water is coming; it does not matter whether there is rain or not. You can prepare for your expected miracle because a miracle happens when humanity agrees with divinity. The condition may not be conducive to what you expect but get ready for it. The miracle does not depend on the prevailing condition but on the power of God. Stop waiting for the condition; get ready for your miracle.

“He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.” Ecclesiastes 11:4

“Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. …. Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.” John 11:39-41

If you want miracle water, make the ditches. If you want your Lazarus back, take away the stone. If you want more oil, get more bottles.  Get ready for an unusual manifestation of God’s power in your situation. Be prayerful. Be full of praise and thanksgiving. Show your seed. Be expectant and declare your miracle.

This is your season of great testimony in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I am ready; visit me by fire, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: