Friday, December 29, 2023

Connecting to a desired future 3

 “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:17

Your results depend on what you have received from the Lord. This is because what you can do depends on what you have received—the wisdom, the power, and the favour you have received from the Lord. You must tarry in God’s presence to receive what you need to connect to your desired future. Also, your result depends on what you have received from men—the favour, training and help you have received from men. You must connect with the right people to learn what will make you better.

“If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?.” Matthew 7:11

“And it came to pass, that when they had made an end of eating the grass of the land, then I said, O Lord God, forgive, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.” Amos 7:2

If you want to connect to your desired future, you need to establish your desired future, determine the strategy that will get you there, and be empowered to execute the strategy. God has a role in each of these steps. Also, men have their roles. Your own role is to seek God for direction and impartation and to discern the men that God sent into your life. You cannot remain small if God is at work in your life and you are connected to the right people.

The year 2024 will be the best year you have ever seen, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me wisdom, favour, and power to connect to my desired future, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: