Monday, December 18, 2023

Lifting the limits 3

 “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52

Limits are indications of a need to grow. You will only go beyond your limits if you work on yourself.  You may need to read more books, attend some classes, and listen to people who are operating above the limits you are trying to lift. You may need to spend more time with God to gain the wisdom, the anointing, and the revelation needed to go beyond the limit. Limits are the expression of our capabilities.

“And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.” Matthew 25:15

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12:3

In the parable of talents, every man determined what he received. The ability of each man set the limit on what he received. The man who received one could have received two if he had more ability. Similarly, spiritual limits are set by the measure of our faith. If we have more faith, we can get more results and move beyond limits in our lives. As this year comes to an end, work on yourself to move beyond the limit you have observed in any area of your life.

May the power, the wisdom, and the favor to move above the limit be released upon you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Increase my faith, Oh God, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: