Saturday, December 23, 2023

Just agree with God

 “And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.” Luke 1:38

No matter who you are, if you agree with God, He will use you. Mary only agreed with God, and God used her. God wants to do wonders through you. He wants to put His word in you and His Spirit on you. He wants you to make you a wonder to many. Some of us have done the best we can do on our own, and there is nothing to show for it. Why not ask God to do what He wants with your life? You can see what He does with people who yield to Him.

 “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:18-19

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35

To agree with God is to surrender our will to Him and be obedient to Him. This is what opens anyone to receiving the fullness of God. This is the prerequisite for getting supernatural results. Mary agreed with God, and the Holy Spirit came upon her. The power of the highest overshadowed her, and she delivered the Son of God. As we celebrate the birth of Christ, remember that it is also an opportunity for you to agree with God in your life.

May you make use of the opportunity God is giving you in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do whatever you want with my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name

No comments: