Thursday, December 7, 2023

Last but best!

 “…. but thou hast kept the good wine until now.” John 2:10

You can actually take action steps to make these last days in 2023 the best of this year. It is clear from the scriptures that when you engage God in your time and season, you will always get the best. The question is, how do you engage God as the year is running to an end? First, be thankful. God dwells in an atmosphere of gratitude, and you need His presence to give you the best (Psalm 100). Secondly, Be faithful. Unbelief and unfaithfulness keep God away. You must believe God’s promises and act on His instructions (Hebrew 11:6; 1Cor. 4:2). Thirdly, Be watchful. Don’t allow the devil to play an end-of-year trick on you. Be sensitive to the opportunities God is giving you. Be discerning (Mark 13:33).

“Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.” Psalm 68:19

“Give us this day our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11

Fourthly, be expectant. Expect miracles daily. Expectation gives birth to manifestation (Act 3:5). Lastly, be violent with the devil. Don’t permit the devil to postpone the blessing meant for you this year to another time. You must take all that God has assigned to you this year (Matthew 11:12).

This is your season of celebration, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me both unexpected and expected miracles before the end of this year, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: