Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Where Faith dwells

 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2

Faith is always a winner. The question is, where does Faith dwell? How do I have unhindered access to Faith? The answer is found in the direction you are looking and what you are hearing. Faith dwells with Jesus; the “Word” became “Flesh.” No matter what you are going through, even when you are overwhelmed with doubt, turn to Jesus. Spend time with Him in fellowship. Meditate on specifically the gospel. You cannot have a personal revelation of Jesus and not have faith.

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

“But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” Matthew 14:30-31

The winning Faith is centered on Jesus. When you look to Jesus, Faith is born in you to overcome any situation. He had gone ahead to endure the cross and despise the shame. He then obtained the crown and the joy that was set before Him. Beloved, there is joy and a crown ahead of you, no matter what you are passing through. The cross shall be over, as shall the shame, giving way for the glory.

 Your glory is now, in Jesus’ name.

 Prayer for today: Unbelief be gone from me, Faith enter into me in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: